Monday 18 June 2012

Our wee ray of sunshine.

This is what I've been working on for the past couple of weeks. I created it using "Derwent Graphic" pencils. I completed this portrait only yesterday.

This is our gorgeous boy, my grandson David.
He's only 10 months old now. He's a good baby and I love him to pieces.

I did this as a gift for my son as this was his first father's day on June 17th.


I was pleased with the finished result.

I hope your day is full of rays of sunshine too.

I love hearing from you, please let me know what you think.

Alexandra x

8 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet, sweet drawing. What a handsome little guy. You must be very proud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my word, what a dear little sweetheart, and your sketch is beyond belief. What a very special gift for your son. I do believe you've scratched away all the rust and are as good as you ever were. I'm so glad you've taken up your art again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow alexandra..what a beautiful sketch of your darling grandson...happy WOYWW...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! What a sweetie and what a sweet drawing... a gift to be treasured for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my very precious, what a wonderful gift for your son!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl, there is some serious talent here! I came here through Leslie's Blog "Goldens and Garden" and I have to tell you I am so impressed with what you are doing here. I'm going to sign up to follow you and I will be watching to see what you do next!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my this is just beautiful! What a wonderful gift to give someone. Your artwork is just gorgeous. Thanks for blessing us with your images, I can't wait to try them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohh this is beautiful. you put so much work and love into this. i am just a dabbler at faces, I really don't have the time to do much but I practice when I can.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting here. I hope you enjoy your visit.
I love hearing from you, and your comments are much appreciated.