Thursday 27 September 2012

Hi, just a quick hello to let you see the card I made for my sister.
 
 I started with Mustard seed, Rusty hinge and Black soot Distress Inks for the background with a spritz of  Radiant Rain - Shimmering Mist in copper.
 
 Indigo Blu "Wild Meadow" stamps were used, and I stamped the butterfly on Clearly for art, coloured it with alcohol inks from Spectrum Noir pens and Adirondack blending solution to blend and soften the colours.
 
 
 
 I hope your weather hasn't caused you too much worry lately.
We've had terrible strong winds and heavy rainy weather for a good few days in UK.
It's been much better here today, I even enjoyed a bit of warmth from the sun.
 
Thanks for visiting.
hugs
Alexandra x

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness - this is gorgeous!! Wonderful design work and coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card & your coloring of the butterfly is just spectacular. I'm sure your sister adored it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alexandra, your card is beautfil, I love the autumnal colours and that butterfly is gorgeous. We have been fortunate with the weather, no flooding - my heart goes out to those who have experienced the worst of it. Crafty hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Alexandra! Love the stamps, and the colors are gorgeous, not to mention the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful inking, great background, very pretty!
    Glad to hear your weather is getting better, we had a very rainy week with one strong storm go through to here in the states

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting here. I hope you enjoy your visit.
I love hearing from you, and your comments are much appreciated.