Monday 16 July 2012

Carnation Digi sketch

If you've enjoyed seeing the detailed pencil art I've posted, like the portrait of baby David here, I thought you may be interested in this.
I came across this video a while ago, but watched it again recently.
So I thought I'd point you to this cool pencil art You Tube video "Pencil Illusion by Adam Johnston", it's very cleverly done. It lets you see the build up process of using graphite pencils but speeded up. I would love to be able to go so quickly, I'd get tonnes done.

Anyway I've another digi sketch for you today. This time a carnation, sketched by myself at a normal human speed too. I hope you enjoy using this one too. I'd love to see any projects you use my sketches in. Enjoy.


If you want to let me what you think, I love reading your comments.
Thanks
Have a good day.
hugs Alexandra x.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Alexandra, I absolutely love your drawing of a carnation, it looks to real! You have such a talent, you really should sell your work, it is so beautiful. I love your previous post too, I have not used my H2O's for years, really must get them out again.........Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning carnation! You really should sell your work on Etsy or here on your blog! Thank you for sharing this one! Flowers are my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are one of the most talented gals I know, & certainly one of the most generous as well! This is a beautiful drawing & I can't wait to color it up. Thank you for giving us another gorgeous drawing to play with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like all of your images, this is so beautiful. I've saved all of them and when I can actually get time and feel inspired, I'll make use of them. Thank you very much for your generosity.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful image, thanks for sharing your wonderful talent!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautifully detailed drawing of this carnation! I'm saving it, and then going to check out the video (just for fun, 'cause I can't hope to draw). Thank you! I swear I'm going to color what I've already printed before I print more. Progress is slow. I just counted... I have nine more printed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful carnation drawing and yea I am not holding out hope for me doing this. ha!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting here. I hope you enjoy your visit.
I love hearing from you, and your comments are much appreciated.